If you live or work in Teesside and are aged between 40 and 74 this website has been created just for YOU.
You may be reading this because you have just had your Healthy Heart Check and you are looking for help and support to make some important lifestyle changes that will reduce your risk of health problems in the future.
When it comes to a healthy heart, prevention really is better than cure and by visiting this site you have taken an important first step in the right direction, well done!
On this site you will find lots of support and ideas to help you live a longer healthy life. The focus of this site is on helping you to help yourself. So whether you want to stop smoking, improve your diet, get more active, lose weight or cut down on alcohol, all the help and SUPPORT you need starts here.
To get started just click on one of the seven themed buttons on the top of this page: Healthy Heart Check, Lose Weight, Stop Smoking, Get Active, Sensible Drinking, Healthy Eating or Mental Health and Well Being.
- 4/13/2013 12:01:00 AMQuitting smoking benefits outweigh weight gain risk
- 4/13/2013 12:01:00 AMRunning and walking both good for your heart
- 2/20/2013 12:01:00 AM'Fizzy drink tax' to stop UK being 'fat man of Europe'
- 2/20/2013 12:01:00 AMCooking classes 'a boost to healthy diet'
- 2/20/2013 12:01:00 AMShort bursts of exercise at home good for the heart
- 2/1/2013 12:01:00 AMHeart risk link to SSRI antidepressants confirmed
- 7/12/2011 12:01:00 AMText messages help smokers quit
- View all news